🔥🔥🔥🔥About me🔥🔥🔥🔥 EditHi, my names Carnotaur, thanks for coming to my profile! I'm a huge JP fan who loves this FANDOM. If you have a question, or just wanna chat, just post it on my message wall!
I am a:
- Author of several works
- Fan of Sci-Fi, fantasy, and adventure genres
- Movie reviewer
- Amateur basketball player
- Extreme rock-hound, and Theropod expert
- The only user to earn the Lucky Helicopter Escape Award(for making the 30,000th, and 34,000th edit)
I am a Cosmic Wanderer, and knower of our dimension's past and future. My goal is to collect all knowledge of the universe. I make myself mysterious, and have been known by many a people, although they forget I was ever there...
I have extreme interest into paradoxes, and time travel. Along with studying the functions of our linear timeline. I also enjoy history, and Theology. However, Paleontology is my passion.
💫My favorite Jurassic Park movies:💫 Edit
1. Jurassic Park
My favorite movie of all time.
2. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
In my opinion one of the best made films I have ever seen!
3. Jurassic World: Battle At Big Rock
A nice, well made short.
A masterpiece. I just love watching the film.
5. The Lost World: Jurassic Park
Truly a really good sequel.
7. Jurassic Park 3
The worst of the JP films, but it still has a special place in my heart, because this was my favorite when I was really young.
Novels and Short Stories
This is my magnum opus. This story is highly popular across the FANDOM, and has it‘s own fan base.
1 and and a 1/2 years have passed since the tragic events of the Lockwood manor occurred, killing many, and releasing dinosaurs onto the mainland. In just this short time, genetics corporations have begun to clone their own prehistoric creatures, and a mysterious disease known as BX has caused the American Southwest to be abandoned. Because of this, Mexican cartels have taken control of it, and now breed carnivorous Dinosaurs for many a wrong purpose. Those who survive here, are either cut-throats, or just helpless people trying to make it day by day. Among all this, in a small town called Glen Rose, a man known as Joshua Malchom, the nephew of the great Ian Malcolm, and a rogue Velociraptor called Ember, will embark on a journey of war and peace, love and hate, and good and evil, of which will then force them to survive in a near-apocalyptic Hell. Welcome, to the Woods...
This story tells the life of Alexander, a Microceratus who's life is being destroyed by Compsognathus hordes.
This story is currently being written.
A little skit I wrote that’s a funny take on the novel.
Can You Draw Out Leviathan?
This story is a short document telling the story of Site B’s demise, and what Wu was doing in 1999, told through Emails.
I am the writer of chapter 8 of the story.
Other works that I will not publish
- The Mazeka chronicles(Unfinished)
- Death Of A Tyrant
- The Red Star(unfinished)
My 10 Favorite Films And Books/Short Stories, And My 10 Favorite Songs/Themes
- Jurassic Park-My favorite film of all time.
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
- Interstellar-I always recommend this to any movie-watcher.
- The Black Rider: Revelation Road-A rarety: A Biblical, post-apoclyptic film.
- 10 Cloverfield Lane-Scary, dark, and claustrophobic to the core.
- Jaws-I love seeing this over, and over again.
- The Valley Of Gwangi
- Mad Max: The Road Warrior
- Dune-A really out there, but fun film about space, that's better than Star Wars.
- Jurassic Park—My favorite book.
- Dune-The greatest space epic ever made.
- Next—Chilling and realistic.
- The Terminal Man—Scary, thrilling, and unique. Pure Crichton.
- The Return Of The King: Part Three Of The Lord Of The Rings
- Moby Dick
- Ben-Hur: A Tale Of Christ
- The Doldrums
- Paradise Lost-A unique, pre-flood story.
- I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream—Scares the life out of me.
- Last One Alive-Demon Hunter
- Jump In The Fire-Metallica
- I Am-Theocracy
- Coward(Interstellar)-Hans Zimmer
- Far Over The Misty Mountains-J.r.r. Tolkien
- Jurassic Park Theme-John Williams
- Carry Me Down-Demon Hunter
- The Four Horsemen-Metallica
- Lesser Gods-Demon Hunter
- Holier Than Thou-Metallica
- Michael Crichton-author of Jurassic Park, and the Andromeda Strain.
- Frank Herbert-author of The Dune Series, and The Green Brain.
- J.r.r. Tolkien-author of The Hobbit, and The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy.
- Herman Melvill-author of Moby Dick.
- Isaac Asimov-author of the The Foundation trilogy, and The Bicentennial Man.
My favorite pages